We played the next game, Guess Who Am I? And is funny that I chose Har 'piglet' as Kumar suggested that. It took some time for him to figure it out. But we called it a night and we went to played bowling at Marina Square. Let the picture tell the whole story:
I think I should bought 4D or Toto on that day because I broke my own highscore which previous 116 but now 135 :D. But we bowl till 0005 and we off to clubbing which was kind of happening that night. With great music and friends... Of cause...
Haha I like the picture on the right as Jess still could make a peace sign. But totally dance my way off. But normally I just like to sit down, observe, and sometime it can be humorous to see how people act out as if some script act or theater play. Some cry, some make out, some envy to another parties...
I don't know but I just feel like wanna tell this to someone who simply give up life easily. As if there is no value in perseverance or determination.
"there's no point to carry on", no matter how many people tell you that you can't do it - keep going.
Don't quit.
Don't quit, because a month from now you will be that much close to your goal than you are now.
Yesterday you said tomorrow. Make today count.












2 comments:
It's always glad to know the whole event going on well, and everyone is having fun, most importantly, the bond get stronger and closer.
Im so sad that i am not there that due to SAF commitment (bloody hell)
But still, some times its good to miss me out as well.
From
Luke Walker, Shiroi Ryuu
http://www.shiroiluke.wordpress.com
Haha let say this is my library sometime I might refer back on tat day or if I miss those day...
You should drama so tat U can be like me got Pes C
Post a Comment