Weekend Before Back To Poly Life

We went for a drink and is been sometime I had my Bluespin. Jess, Har and Wilsen which I accompany them that day. It was nice but I am not high enough to flirt some stranger.

My phone dead and it took sometime that my sister, Jess to find me. Haha she was angry as she got a private hiking the whole Vivo. But God grace that she manage to find me.

I must have the habit to always charge my iPhone.

So we reach Sentosa after lunch at 1530 and took a walk to Siloso Beach.

They play Monkey, Frisbee,Dog N Bone and also getting to know these wonderful people.

The sun is hot but 1600 is alright for swimming and outdoor sport. I just hate of sun burning. It took me sometime to familiar my new friend name and some got mix up if your name is unique.

Anyway Har, Jess, Kumar and I went to H&M which actually my first time there. The place is big and price is reasonable. Har dressing is always unique.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Weekend Before Back To Poly Life ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, April 16, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Weekend Before Back To Poly Life
 

0 comments: