Self Shot Mode

Taking self shot as my life was so lost. I have no job finally someone give me one but there is still something missing in my life which I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm so free that my thought of negativity run wild. I always advice and be there for people but I don't know why I tend not for them to be there for me. Maybe I'm too Concern that I just don't wanna trouble themself. Or thinking that I can handle my situation alone.

Well Zac, Fiona and John went off to Port Dickson wish that I can join them but I got so many to handle back in my hometown.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Self Shot Mode ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, April 12, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Self Shot Mode
 

0 comments: