Up In The Mountain

It was early in the morning but meanwhile before the night I went to Zirca on Sunday night. It was awesome. But before that I, Wabul and Ayim had a good  time meeting his friend of his. They tell me their unique experience in retail line experience. Each culture bought a funny attitude toward the stall, people oriented, and some of them waste their time as ended up window shopping. Went to meet Ranvin and off to Golden Mile Complex for the 0630 bus to Genting.

The bus went off to Genting and this what happen in the bus Ride.













We reach genting by 1230 in the noon and the cooling tempreture start to drop to 17 degree Celsius. It was a nice weather and indeed it felt once to be good in feeling nature cold environment. The system of checking in the hotel in First World have indeed change. There is a queue number I have got to wait.

The first day we went to the Hunted house & Ripley Belief It or Not.



We went to the casino and Kumar kept on laughing at me as I lose RM50 in the stupid jackpot machine that do not wanna give me any money. Than we took rest. But I and Kumar went a pub the sond that the band played is not bad but just that one Hong Kong guy spoil the whole show as he is drunk. But again the two idiot, Sulaiman, Hariz and Kumar dont wanna me return to my room. Such a waste of my empty room plus a bed. Must be Kumar la itchy.



The Cable Car does not work so we went to took the shutter bus down to the cable car platform. Than again down to KL. It start to rain and the best thing is to makan in A & W.


Went to shopping at Petaling Street and took a train around KL area. The peak hour was horrible and the Monorail just arrive. I thought I wont be getting in the train bu the station Master just push me inside and my shopping bag got jam at the door. Kumar laugh at me as I kept on shouting my converse bag. Reach Pudu Sentral and I kind of impress of the place they just renovate. But the bus information is an unreliable source where as they show the bus departure time for display. We rely on the information waiting when the bus arrive. But ended up we miss the bus. We took the train to Titiwangsa. And took a cab back home.





Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Up In The Mountain ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, April 7, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Up In The Mountain
 

0 comments: