The last day of 2010 is gonna be end, a day that our planet have gone one big round around the sun, the day to realize that all the happiness and the day of sadness to reflect, the day where all our friend have gather to enjoy the moment, to witness the moment of 2010 past right before in our very own eye, to hope and wish a fruitful 2011 in our very first day, the very first minute or be it second as friend, family or your lover to step right in the 2011.
I went to East Coast Park and here what happening:

Miss Gowri And Me Mr Jason

Miss Farah And Miss Sha

The stroke of midnight and it is a tradition to let go the flare for the ship.

More flare start to shot

And this is our respond and together and the symbol of fire and light is to greet everyone, Happy New Year...
But mean time, in the morning, I went to meet my mum. Thanks god she safe come back from Europe. There no flight delay is just that she left Italy at 29 Dec and reach Singapore 30 December. Went to Golden Mile and see them cut hair...

I just love to disturb them...

I like this shot...

I know this view can be scary...

Here the last shot...
Went out and eat with them. Many people got shock that my family have 5 sibling. Roberta and Bryan love to play Talking Carl on my iPod Touch. Kept on laughing whatever Carl repeat their word. Well by 1pm, went back home and KO...
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Middle of 2010 & 2011 ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Saturday, January 1, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
0 komentar: di postingan
Middle of 2010 & 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment