After the celebration and feast of the New Year Eve at East Coast Park, is back to poly life. Not long my mood just change of festive to moody. But the Year 2010 was great. New love, new friend and looking forward a new life that is toward 2011. Engineering Design was okay and that Facilitator kept on giving me Grade: C. I just felt irritated. But anyway here a few picture during Engineering Design.

Technician Rahmat Trying To Troubleshoot it...

Compare & Contrast...
The open house is coming soon and I am impress the layout on how they wanna present to the secondary school kids. But today communication was great and my blog is kind of virgin in video so I have create another new tag that is called ‘Motion Picture’.
After the class, there is adventure learning and it is kind of fun that they called it the 100 second challenge. Love to disturb Selva. Lol…

Final Station...

The Shape Shifter...

Ready Set Go...
Than to bowling at Safra Yishun.

Throw The Dice Baby...

One More Time...
Indeed it is a long day and I simply hope my Cognitive UT2 score well. Did not study as this module more to common sense and how uch you understand the tool that we have learned from this module. Wish you guy luck and your upcoming UT. But Math is second and I am a little nervous bout it…
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Process Of First Week... ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Thursday, January 6, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
0 komentar: di postingan
Process Of First Week...
0 comments:
Post a Comment