The Christmas is here and I did not went to midnight mass. It seem that I miss the moment of the holy night. But I am more to looking forward in the family gathering.
Granny House
It seem she does not have a Christmas Mood Season. I have no idea what cause it but I could tell that she just simply dont have the festive mood. Not long, she woke up in the middle of the night and on the way to toilet. In the dark, she did not see the step which is the entrance of the Kitchen. So she fell down and hurt her ankle. I hope she would gone for check up as she hate Polyclinic or Private Clinic. But my instinct told me that not what cause her to have the festive mood. I just cant tell what cause her festive mood season moody...
Victor House
Went and rush all the way to Yishun and visit my Uncle, Aunt and cousin. Is been long since I visited there. I am so full after house of house visit. But thanks for the gift Aunty Mary And Uncle VIctor. My aunt went to tell her friend that I am always jovial. I blush... Hahaha...
Mary House
That the last gathering of the day. Is a cultural that we also had a boxing day within Christmas Day itself. Is just a warm gathering but I hope they do mind when they ask me certain personal question. But I dont blame that which question uncomfort me. But I like went they talk about their travelling life, the cultural, politic and the people. I share my experience and teaching them about the cultural mainly the Philippine, Malaysia and Thailand. I just enjoy my day.
I got so much debt to pay and sorry Zhang Hao if I gonna make late payment to you. Well this is life and problem is a common but how I wish I am free from problem...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment