
Secret Location
Most of the Sunday, I swim with my lover and we took a bus ride all the way to Changi Village. Me, afew Singaporean know this hidden romantic spot. A hut at the side of the cliff out in the open sea full of breeze. Sound of the wave sound like a slow classical music. Is like as if 'don't worry about the time, just romance it' Just sit in the hut, watch in a distance, people fishing and caught full of surprise and just listen their amaze but yet surprise laughter. Is just natural add romance to the environment.
The SCAPE Event
We as a committee member in SUI! Have learn a mistake. The sale is suck as free market don't come easily. Oh dear but I take it as a gathering. Full of laughter but in time it can be bored as we dont have any customer to entertain. Well what most important is we learn the mistake and if want free market, that is full of customer and therefore profit rise, we just simply need to do on those event day. Previous scape event, our pushcart can raise up to $800 profit but since there no event, it can be as suck as $20 profit. That, I let you imagine how bad it can get...
The YES IG Gathering
And indeed it was a fun moment. Game and full of surprise and get to meet member that I never met before. But I like the Christmas exchange gift. I bought Egg Mouse. But I got Tibit from someone and that is my primary school friend. Some 3 for $4 - $6. Aiyo but well I guess as long they give with open heart than I would accept the gift in anyway it was. The bowling within the condo was just full of funny moments and the murderer game was unique.


Baking Life
I was helping Miss Florence to cook murukuk and baking chocolate cake all the way to 6am. Lucky my iPod Touch keep me entertain plus my classmate Yan Hao can tweet me.
Well that all I got to update plus will update more during Christmas Day it self.
Merry Christmas EVe my dear friend and hope you had a good year in 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment