Marina Sand Till To The Last Train





The Marina Bay Sand Resort (MBS) was awesome and the environment that we doing our project, funding for the SPD (Society for the Physically Disability) and APSN (Association People With Special Needs) went just nice and follow up with the convention event with Singapore Gifts & Stationery Show 2010 and collaborating with Social Innovation Park.

Our booth was just nice to fit in a small pushcart with lot of little treasure to fund for the 2 organization. But as few of us (the senior) try to have ice breaker with the junior, is fun to know new people. But Joy was not there and is challenging for me as I were the head of marketing and got to give planning on how to do sale by not forgetting that I hate sale and totally no ideal was is marketing or even sale about.


I got Su Thomas as she was doing her greeting cards. I still can remember she is so jovial and love to chit chat with me. She is so nice and it was a good bonding and friendship start. She is a great person and someone who inspire me. Let say she is someone you could chat up with who able to forget your problem and just simply a warmth and motherly love in your heart. She is truly one of our angels. No wonder I don’t mind her begin me as her god-son as I treat her as my god-mum. No worry, she got god-grandchild that is Cheryl and Benny.


Lot of creative idea in the shop such as ring cup to noodle mug which is hot, hot stuff. Mug and notebook are selling in good pace. Everything went great but as an experience in merchandising, it was simply headache sometime. Where got to be stern and serious in counting. I always thought counting is fun but now not really.

Here are some of the photos during the MBS:

We went to Aston and makan. Is a hard day of word and we deserve rewards.

I have an appetite of something that is sour and chose this...
Chicken Chop with sweet sour sauce

I went to Malaysia, Johor with Hariz. We shopping at Pandan City. It was nice and sweet of Hariz, he bought me a chocolate ball. :D haha...



This is my bus stop at 0200 after a chat with Hariz.


We went to Bazar the next day and hang out with my dearest old classmate in RP. Haha...




Than went to meet Miss Gowri And Miss Farah at Airport. Hang out, talk cock and sing song...


The Last train home after a long day...

I still could remember that day I felt so negative that luckily my friend were there giving me tips. Without them, I would be in the world of darkness.

23-Aug-2010 2349

I don’t know why but I always trust my gut feeling that I would not get love means I would not get. And I don’t know why but I know one day I might simply give up. I always feel so cold. So cold and lonely that the emptiness is getting bigger and bigger each time. So big that one day, I might be felt nothing. Nothing as in useless. I always hope that whenever I felt cold, someone would hug me and give me warmth. But it seems no one able to do that. No one able to rescue me when I am in coldness and in darkness. I am not surprise that one day, I got used to it. So cold till my heart frozen that even my love one came across my path unable to unfreeze it. So cold that one day, I might be cold blooded and negative. That is what I am scared about. And that where my mentality might be abnormal. But don’t worry, I hope god don’t put me in this path.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Marina Sand Till To The Last Train ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, August 25, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Marina Sand Till To The Last Train
 

0 comments: