Feast For The New Year...

I have been away from home far the past few day where enjoy feast and reunion with my friends family. From Friday to Sunday but now it is time to rest and stay quiet. Not because of money but because I miss home. I just wanna stay quiet for mean time.

I went to Republic Poly to meet Farah. Went to RP and slack. Later on when to her house and I ate Mee Rebus which Farah mum prepare it. I cant simply decline neither I have not taken lunch. So I ate and simply delicious. Perfect for me because neither spicy nor sweet. Home cook is always the best yea. When I thought of that I realize that I have not met my mum for sometime. At 5pm we left the house and I met Ranvin and Ranvin Aunty, Florence. Went to Geylang Serai to get her stuff. She wanted to buy the grocery stuff for the Chinese New Year Reunion dinner party which she plan tomorrow. But bad news, the market closed. Also I am so hungry and thanks to her, she treat me dinner. Beef steak with mushroom sauce. Simply delicious. Head back to Woodland and rent some movie and watched it through out the whole night.

The next day, after the dinner, I overnight with Aisha with her family with Nuri family. They tore at Sembawang Park. It been long that I visited the place. They offer me late heavy supper but I am so full. I have been, having a feast for the past few days. But they offer me anyway. So I ate and we slack by playing card game, poker game, drinking game and a simple night walk to the playground to the jetty. 0530 have arrived and I not so sure to go home straight or overnight at Veronica house and take a rest. So ended up go back with Shikin to Veronica house.
Played Poker Card: Go Fish, Bluff, Tai Tee, Drinking Game, Indian Poker, Blackjack
Aisha wanna be a dealer in Blackjack...


Sing song till the next day...
Picture of the Day:

Photo edit:


Haha... This is my new profile picture for my Facebook account. Comment it ya...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Feast For The New Year... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Monday, February 15, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Feast For The New Year...
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | February 26, 2010 at 3:09 PM

aiyoh how come take so near the card even see the card lei!

haha... good you had a good time and do meet up with your mom aye.

oh yeah btw i saw ranvin can damn he is gorgeous lah!

the last i saw him was more guy2 now likw totally girl sia.

damn pretty, shud lose wt hes gonna look all nice.

Unknown said... | February 27, 2010 at 7:33 PM

aiyo he think drinking sliming tea can lose down weight he always like short cut lei