As I were in the bus going to a friend house of mind, I kept on thinking. Thinking and wondering is my life lucky or unlucky. My thoughts giving me this a very good question. I just flashback to my past and wondering. The very day of my granny taking care of me which I still remember. It been fun in those days. But not my granny house is so quiet but good thing is I am always visiting her ya...
I miss my school day too in ITE AMK. I miss my dearest friend and we are kind of a well known group in ITE AMK. Love begin popular and not only making friend from my department but other department as well. Also going lot of trip and meeting lot of retard also scoring good grade in those days. I wish history repeat itself but this time in Polytechin itself. I wish I could get into the course which I wanna be. So would Ibe lucky? I just cant wait...
I am now in the middle of the night and my sleeping time have change horrible. Now I slept at 7am where most of you woke up and woke up at 12 noon where most of you having by lunch now where me eating breakfast. Is just not easy by going back to my so called normal sleeping time.
Anyway I cant wait for this Saturday but I got one problem that is my Malaysian friend is coming to Singapore and I am going out in the evening with my childhood friend at Pasir Ris... Oh dear... Plus my financial once again in red. I need anew phone thinking of Sony Erricson, K800i, Cybershot phone. Oh well... Is it good luck or bad luck? But I dont see by luck I see it as a challenge...
2 comments:
im sure you can get in to the course you apply for and make more friends.
you might even be known in the whole lah jason haha people sure disturb you wan.
lools!
soon sch gonna start and you gonna enjoy poly life!
they bully me you see wat i do...
Post a Comment