I still can remember last Saturday (November 16 2009) was a busy day. My day was fully booked. Not Saturday but Sunday too. I try to attend my friends gathering and some other stuff and sorry to those I declined. I just don’t know why all happen to fall on this particular Saturday. I can remember that my Grandmother ask me last minute of help in the morning by following her go to Tuft Club, Giant (The first Tuft Club in Singapore) to buy a portable folding table. What ever my granny asked I put her first. Even if the plan is busy she came first. But just nice she asked me at the correct time. My aunt, June and my granny took bus service 159 all the way down to Toa Payoh. Took the free shuttle bus all the way to the old tuft club somewhere in Bukit Merah. Whole journey took about 30 to 45 minutes. Reached there the mall was old. Very old I would say. Beside Giant there was a small Malay stall and the food was superb. I just love the old style of Mee Rebus. $2.50 and the hard boiled egg is big so do the lime. The gravy is just sedap (delicious in Malay). Is just rare to find this Mee Rebus now a day. While they are so selfish by putting small egg and lime while the gravy which you can tell they just anyhow cooked. But this stall I can tell they work hard and their interest by putting in the food so that the customer would enjoy rather than other stall would only think of money.
After helping my Grandmother, buying the portable folding table, I went to meet my friend, Miss Farah. I met her in Ang Mo Kio Station around 1.30pm. Took train all the way down to Kallang. I and she went to the Eurasian Association, one of the topic, Gangsters. I like Lionel talking about those days where he would tell his experience by catching the gangster. Also telling about their culture about gangster. I learn a lot from him where I am just surprise where he knows so much detailed about gangster. Their ceremony to how they attack in those days. After meeting when we were having refreshment, Farah addict to éclair. Haha… Than I went toward to my cousin birthday party at Yishun. Went to celebrate my 3 Ds Cousin, Darren, Dennis and Debra. Haha I will let the picture do the talking…
I was watching the match of Singapore vs Thailand and realize again is not a friendly match but anyway I support Thailand. Haha… Yea!!! My country won… Haha… 3-1… Yea is also sad that Singapore lost but no worries they must train train, train and never give up yea. But I don’t like the coach… Haha… I went with my brother to East Coast to overnight. Let me see I can recalled people or not. Jason (I), Shikin (Numin), Kevin (my Brother), Eugene, Joshua, Patrick, Johnathan, Kelly, Rebecca, Josephine, Lionel, Marcus, Andrew and Kenny. Did I miss out anyone name? Anyway we had a drink and talk played forfeit game. Is just funny la… I asked them to worship the dustbin. Haha… But when they drink some cant take it and some just a lousy drinker. When I said lousy drinker mean you cant control. You let your mind haywire by doing stupid, stupid stuff. If I were my brother I don’t give those people who I know they cant. And I just hate people who act smart by saying they can take it but they cant. Went back home by the first bus and I am off.
Sleep for 3 hours and guess what my Grandmother wanna buy another table again and again I followed them. So that was my second time going Toa Payoh. The same stuff but once I went home I slept in Uncle Charlie Room. His room nothing much. But I just love sleeping at my Granny place. I just some how some way felt this place is a peace. Also in time I always wonder how heaven looked like and maybe it looked like my granny place where everywhere is white and simple. Plus the moment you open the window is windy. Is my childhood place where I still can feel the love and peace here so strong even is a long time ago. So after I slept till 1pm I head home and change to meet Miss Farah, Idris, Gowri and Sumen to visit Sharel House. So I was late and took a train all the way down. Meet her and we chat and Happy Birthday Sharel. That was my Saturday and Sunday.
Btw, I miss my Monday first job course. Haha, I remember waking up and asked God this question. “Should I go or not? Is the job worth it?” From no where it appears in my mind, No!” Is it I am tired in psychology thinking from scientology and free thinker or indeed it is true from someone above and you felt the answer by chill running down your spine cord and a huge great sense of sixth sense knowing that you got the answer from someone above?
3 comments:
haha nice one ah your whole weekends book like crazy if i were you i think i will rest on sunday sia.
eh i duno wad to comment lar jason! haha
Haha nevermind lor once awhile okay mah is good to be busy coz it keep out of my mind and SHIKIN Y U LIKE TAT
Post a Comment