Me also another stupid fellow where I know how to solve but frankly to tell you the truth I am lazy. So lazy that delay for 5 month which I realize that time is like a running tap of water. I realize that now I got to used it wisely. For 5 month the typhoon is kept on going thinking when are going to stop and the sun shine brightly. Anyway I have finally had a plan. Yes! I have a plan. Finally for 5 month I woke up and I got my plan. First thing first is money. I will wait for my Dad payday that fall on 20th of Nov. When my Dad give allowance it give me the access of transport. Where I get to travel and find a job. I realize I am not useless where I do thing a way such a way that is different than other. What motivate me is when I do my Resume many job company kind of impress how I do my resume so different from other. I realize that many people out there want me.
Once I got a job I am thinking of a company where they provide me studies and job too. Companies that build me strong and the first step is e2i (A Compnay that help to upgrade skills and find you a job). Through the course of technician field lead to a strong stable company. Yes! The idea and plan all started to fall in. I hope it goes well what I planed. When thing go smooth and when I got my first pay this is where I wanna be. A simple life and for long term goal, Diploma part time and in time I knows I got to take care my family. I can see wave which more bigly than what I been through. I just can see the typhoon much bigger and stronger than what it is but that means I got to upgrade my self with a bigger ship which mean course after course and a basic job. Than I am ready to take care my family which is brings them a time where strong typhoons ahead in order to go to the island full of fruit of success.
I always remember these phase and I think I got that so called power with in me:
Power
You Have Power you Never Dreamed Of. You Could Do Things You Never Thought You Could Do. There Are No Limitations In What You Can Do Except The Limitations Of Your Own Mind.
I always tell myself and in certain time you got to be greedy and don’t set a limit where they sky have no limit. Yea I can do all shit stuff. Imagine in the Electronic world of industrial that Television in those day are big and bulky and not clearer and flat and faster respond in the future there might be no screen is just projection and 3D image all from the tiny device of projection. What I am trying to say is carry on going forward and when the time of typhoon came, look out and plan it and head toward a sunny side and never get sick and tired of it because if a 21 year old boy can do it so as you.
Btw somebody called me asking that they accept me even after the second interview now heading toward a course. Under the sale but I feel a little uncomfortable.
Heading tomorrow I got to meet Miss Farah bring her to my Association and we talk about gangster than need to go to my cousin house at Yishun to celebrate Darren, Denis and Debra for their Birthday. Than head to Kevin friend house josh to play soccer but that maybe la.
I just don’t get my Dad it seem telling him that I work some shitty job is a big mistake.
So should I not tell him? I just wanna work in 2 weeks and see how thing goes if thing don’t go well I will get another job but I have no idea what his point is or what and I hate when people talked the past. I just hate it…
2 comments:
jason you are right that in life the waves get bigger if you do not solve the littlest problem right now and build either a rigid ship to withstand the impact of the typhoon or simply navigate yourself away from the typhoon and huge waves.
in my view, you do see life in a better light although you were jobless for five months it does not mean you will be like this for the rest of your life and yes you are right, at times we tend to procrastinate and wait for things to happen; this is the delay that cause us valuable time, wasted.
now that you have woke up from your sleep and planning things out, god willing they will fall into place and like you say, you have the power to set a limit to how much you can do to achieve your goals in life.
everyone do have their problems and some solve them asap while some wait till things gets worse and then they do something about in only to find it getting more complicated at times.
on the bright side of life, it is never too late to make changes and start anew. never too late to learn and it is not too late to grab a decent job while you can and create platform for you to go into better jobs when a better one comes along your way and you can also study while working at the same time.
jason, not to worry, you can plan yous life well i do know that and trust me i know you are capable of making things happen.
all the best in life jason!
yea I knw thanks Farah for couraging me...
Post a Comment