Tick Tock...

Wow!!! The month of November have begun and not long December will come by as Christmas and New Year that is 2-0-1-0. As me, when 10 years back that is 11 I always thought that December is kind of rare. A month of holiday where I always look forward. Like now a month of November where we go school and have fun. Play Uno, Monopoly and some other games. Is like you go school have fun, than no more school, that where a big holiday begun. Than next month, December, Christmas and another bonus that is New Year. When we were as a kid, schooling in elementary or high school aged those day we always thought that December is so far, far away...

But now I realize that December dont seem what I felt today. Is like kind of making me realize that time flew by fast. In those old day we always wishing that how I wish time goes by fast but now I took back my word. I wish time go slow. Is just freaking fast plus alot of thing pass by like nothing and to be honest I am not using my time wisely. That what I am not really happy in 2009. I wish I can turn back time and make used of my time. If I can turn back the clock I would change alot of thing.

The month of November, I have no idea what is my plan is. Seriously, no idea. I dont want to live everyday at home all that where no income plus not using the time lei. If there is no such thing as time than I dont mind slacking home all day all that. But time is moving forward always. I just dont know what to do now. Anyway today I bought Newspaper which I never bought for a long time. I am surprise it cost 90 cents. I like to check Tuesday for job because I somehow someway is a lucky day to find job. But today not much lei. So unlucky...

Anyway my computer have NO SOUND still... Anyone know about sound card which I not really familar of...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Tick Tock... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, November 3, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Tick Tock...
 

0 comments: