My Little Big Planet...

I don’t know but when ever I am alone in my time I always imagine me begin a planet. I always wanted to write in poem how I felt by having this imagination of me begin a planet. A planet’s where so far away from the sun that hides in darkness. Planet about going through the hard time, where the light usually don’t really come to this planet. Here I go and I hope you like it:

Hi, Welcome To Jasontopia.
My Planet Is Lonely
(It May Look Nothing)
Where Things Goes Slowly
(I Like To Delay Stuff)
But Yet My Planet Orbit Fast
(Where Times Flies Fast. As If Time Is Like a Running Tap Water)
Coz Many Thing Did Happen In My Planet
(Many Challenge Come and Goes)
But There No Such Thing as Sunrise
(Where In Time I Just Finish The Challenge But Another One Came)
Dark Came With The Cold
(The Challenge Came To Me So Quietly)
Yet There No Such Thing As Full Moon
(No One Beside Me When I Go Through The Wave)
In Time The Loneliness Is Strong
(Where I Am Lack Of Love Which I Need In Times)
Where The Weak Died
(If You In My Shoe, You Might Wanna Commit Sucide where The Vast Of The Ocean, Only Big Wave)
Where The Strong Survive
(Where Never Give Up And Always Go Through The Big Waves)
Anyone Lived In My Planet
(If Any Of You Guy In The Same Situation As Me Where They Understand what I Been Through)
Many Wont Survive
(In Time You Too Give Up. Don’t Cause There Always Someone Way Worst Than You But Still Fighting the Wave)
Storm Always Come And Go
(Challenge Come And Goes)
Where Light Shine Little In Time
(The Light Might Be Rare But When It Shine Your Heart Will Drop)
The Light And Heat Is So Far Away From The Sun
(My Love Cant Be Found)
Cause Me Always Hide In The Dark
(In Time I Just Need Love)
So Cold Yet I Always Find For Light…
(Where Till Now, Still Finding The Love….)

WHERE ARE YOU NOW? I ALWAYS THINK THAT I AM SINGLE THROUGH OUT MY LIFE…

BUT I AM 21 SO I KNOW I GOT DONKEY YEARS AHEAD…


Just simply have to wait Jason. You just got to wait…

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel My Little Big Planet... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, November 27, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan My Little Big Planet...
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | November 29, 2009 at 10:31 AM

aww jason, at times the tides can be quite huge on people but it depends on individual. you should be proud because not many people can take your kind of situation and the living. you are strong inside that's why you do not crumble. you may wanna watch Slumdog Millionaire. i hope it will motivate you as well, the movie really open my eyes and i hope it would for you too.

it is just not time yet you cross path with the someone, you two may be in same city but on different streets yet to bump into each other's lives.

be strong aye my friend.

Unknown said... | November 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Same city but diferent street i like tat haha Hmmmm :( so sad