I was kind of lazy today and I delay it. I suppose to meet my cousin again that is Debra, Dennis and Darren. Plus another childhood friend of mine which is Shikin. Suppose to meet at Khatib MRT Station at 1430 but ended up 1500 meet at Ang Mo Kio Station which is my home. Haha… I lazy to go there. I walked to the station and just nice Shikin arrived. Not forgetting my 3 cousin, they too arrived and they in the same train but just did not know each other yet. We went to AMK central and played LAN games at one of the cyber café. I don’t think is a café lah because the Cyber shop is huge. It replace one of the olden days which used to be cinema. Met Kevin, Ignatius and Kenny and we all played Left 4 Dead 2. Everyone played and is just exciting while me go Facebook and update my profile and installing the latest MSN. Haha…
Left 4 Dead 2

A game bout fighting zombie and survive till the rescue team come...

Everybody is fighting for their life...

Shikin and Debra, one team… I and Shikin always the Zombie team where we got to attack our friend but we realize is just bored lah where our, as the zombie HP (health Point) is just low. So if we got shot any one of our friend, we just died and got to wait 20 second to be played the role of zombie again. Best, if you played as Tanker. The HP is long and is nice to chase and inflict huge damage to your friend. Haha… I remember I killed one of my friends. Is been long I played this game and thought I might forget the control button but the moment it touch the keyboard, it seem in my brain, the software of this game control install into me.
We went to have a drink of Sugar Cane and Shikin scared of using my AMK Hawker Center Toilet which is listed as 5 stars okay. Is Ang Mo Kio, my area! Hello??? Haha… And is cost as cheap as 10 cents and Shikin went and admit it is clean. Later, my cousin wanna play arcade at AMK Hub near Cathay, Cinema Complex. They top up $10 and they have changed the place. My cousin, Darren and Dennis played lot of shooting games. Time Crises 4 and 3 some soldier game and so one. Except one different game that is Daytona.

Typical Arcade Girl usually hang around these area...

Played the basketball game and scored only 150 points :(...

After Arcade, we went to have our dinner. Me and the 3 cousin went somewhere to ate that is S-11. One of Singapore well knew food court. I ate Pad Thai that don’t really taste as good as I expected. Debra had a breakfast at the Western Food stall that is 2 bull-eyed egg and 3 hot dog. Darren and Dennis, I have no idea what they ate but sure got to be so called typical Singaporean food dish. After we have a dinner we took a walk to one of the AMK Park (opposite Court) I told my cousin some joke and sometime a little racist joke too. Went to Macdonald, bought the 70 cents Ice Cream and walk till to the park and slack. Kevin had not taken his dinner so went to walk again back to AMK Central and he ate his dinner there. I lack of joke to tell my cousin so Kevin and his friend told more joke to them.
Is been a great night but why Debra and Ignatius giggle and blushing together???
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Cyber Entertainment... ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Friday, November 27, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
1comments: di postingan
Cyber Entertainment...
1 comments:
haha cool or what make sure you kill everyone there ah you. lol.
Post a Comment