Advisor...

Hiding certain truth is good
Because certain thing is good not to know
But certain secret should let go

When your death is near by...

Jason Butterfly Wisdom Teller

Haha I forget who I gave this advice too I think one of my new Friend which I just met. I like this phase which all sudden it came out from me. I have met many friend and some are idiot. Some are good and I they have learn something from me so do I. Anyway, Farah came to my house again. Saying 2pm but her friend cam late that is Tim Siong. They hang around and have a cup of coffee. Haha so sweet of my friend, Farah came all the way AMK, my house just to have a coffee. Soon I send them off and I head to my aunt house to used the computer just for sound. Oh god that is so irritating la.

Anyway I feel like wanna take the H1N1 Vaccine. I dont mind paying lei for a injection that dont make me sick in the future. Also is like a computer having a Anti-Virus update so that can get rid of the latest virus. I kind into medical update lei. I have taken a flu vaccine shot. I think that should be good enough. Anyway today my blog is short dont really know what to talk about but I see what I can update ya...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Advisor... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Friday, November 6, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Advisor...
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | November 15, 2009 at 12:14 AM

haha i took typhoid injection for my work cos got f n b lools.

btw your advice like deep meaning to me but at times in the other way round ya know.

like some things are not to be told before you die and some things to be told while you live.

depends on how people wanna share their problems cos many aspects and factors play part to have an individual decide to share or not.

Unknown said... | November 17, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Yea it just came out lor my these so called proverd