Secret Keeper

As I came back from Holland Village visiting my mum, I went to buy coffee and ask the uncle who make the coffee wondering how much usually a coffee shop rental cost and you would be shock how expensive it was at my coffee shop downstair.

Small Rental such as Popia Stall - $900 to $1100
Medium Rental such as Noodle, Western Food, Indian Muslim Stall Or Nasi Lemak Stall - $2000 to $3000
Large Rental Store such as Chinese Fried Food or Drink Stall - $3500 to $4000
Whole Coffee Shop Rental - $30000

I did not know the rental is so expensive. I can remember that my Coffee shop have:
Let Assume the rental is the most highest they can ever paid out.

Small Rental:
Popia Stall
Morning Bee Hoon Stall
Total Income Of Rental: $2200

Medium Rental:
Claypot Food
Carrot Cake Stall
Noodle Stall
Nasi Lemak
Fish Soup
Chicken Rice
Western Food
Food Economy
Total Income Of Rental: $24000

Large Rental:
Drink Stall
Hor Fun Stall
Total Income Of Rental: $8000

But I assume usually these two stall is the one who in charge the whole coffee shop so the total rent they got is $38200. So $8200 seem a profit ah...

Just to let you guy know that in heartlander the price of rental is this much. Place such as 7-11 stall, E-con minimart and worst city area like Takashimaya or Ion How much do you think the rent is?

I have realise something that through out my life, lot of people I met come and go leave behind a good friendship. But during friends they always somehow or someway do wanna me to know what their life and seek my advice. Some know me long enough and some know me short. But somehow or someway they see my character or my personality, they wanna me to know their secret and I very glad for them. My friend thanks, thanks and thanks for letting me know and trusting me. I am glad they shared my life with and also I shared my life with them too. I am just glad that I have learn and meet many people in my life. Many nice people and good people except some bitchy or attitude problem kind of people, they seem got lack of lesson or just never learn their lesson. They seem got a long way and lot to learn ya. But I have learn enough...

What ever is it I always give my listening ear to my friends...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Secret Keeper ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, October 21, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 3 komentar: di postingan Secret Keeper