Self Reflection And Birthday Infomation

Today is just horrible. Really horrible. My mum came like 1000 and came to nag at me the moment she is in my house. Saying why my house tidy or that I feel like wanna shout at her by saying because we don't have maid or single parent. But I kept quiet cause I knew if I shout I feel guilty and bad. Is like putting a curse on me. Also she sponsor me a birthday cake and other stuff so is best to keep quiet and just take her nagging or else she won't sponsor and it will be a problem. Haha... So we went to buy the cake, lyche Martini. Hmmm, I hope the Muslim dont mind if there a little liquor in it. But I bought like 1 and the half kilogram where 1 kilogram equal 12 to 13 person. But is OK I ask for white cream rather than pink.

Not long in the afternoon I nag to my brother than his friend kept on coming. Than I made a mistake by asking my Dad to solve because ended up thing get complicated. I have bad mood already and frustrated by they not looking in the point of my view. I started to talk and argument without thinking and my words is getting louder and curse word start to come out. I am so fed up that I say two thing which I never think that is the F word and stupid word. Also saying that he always side my brother.

I ran out and keep myself calm and had a self reflection. I kept on having a negative thought awhile because of the anger. Till it calm and I realise that what point do I see that I don't normally look. I realize that my Dad favour me too by always asking me to take the big and best piece of chicken meat. It just break my heart and really regret. I curse myself the moment I think that and tear flow down. Is just not right that you argument with your parent cause there is just something you don't see no matter you right or wrong.

Sorry Dad

Is just not right my friend. Really!!!

Kumar also another one. Kept on calling me and add flame too. Telling me he not coming for the birthday where I know I really depend on him alot. Is just irritating and saying it was a joke. Today is a bad and moody day but I learn something in the exchange. Hmmm

Jason 21st Birthday Gathering
-An Old Friend Where All Met Unto This Dayz...-

Wonder What Happen To Your Old Friend or Friend That You Just Lost In Touch? Let All Meet Up At My Birthday This Year. Keep In Touch And Chat Through Out The Night.

The Cutting Cake Ceremony Will Be At My Birth Time That Is 1941(BKK TIme) So In Singapore will Be 2041 (SIN Time)

Hope Everyone Could Make It ON Saturday Night. Begin There Is A Greatest Gift I Could ever ASk For...

Let Not Celebrate my 21st Birthday but rather my First day of 21st Birthday. Hope To see you there

Family Gathering
Start Time:
Friday, October 9, 2009 at 5pm
End Time:
Friday, October 9, 2009 at 9pm

Best Friend Overnight
Start Time
Friday, October 9, 2009 at 9pm
End Time:
Friday, October 10, 2009 at 5pm

Friend And Cutting Cake Ceremony
Start Time:
Saturday, October 10, 2009 at 5pm
End Time:
Sunday, October 11, 2009 at 10:15am

Location:
Singapore, Pasir Ris Chalet
Street:
Pasir Ris
City/Town:
Singapore, Singapore


Hope to see you guy there...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Self Reflection And Birthday Infomation ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, October 8, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Self Reflection And Birthday Infomation
 

0 comments: