Fear Of Likeness

The fear is just too strong that once again the person I wanna chat with is online but the fear have won it as a result I did not chat. Is just too strong and also thinking that the person I envy should not get guy like me where it deserve better person. It seem I don't deserve people like I-admire. I just have a feeling is better this way. The fear is just too strong. I dont know, where it got the same thinking as me or not. I know it want to know me, so does it. The sixth sense is just strong. But no one start the fire. I know another party that I admire is a fuel and I just wanna spark the fire but it seem I don't dare. I just don't dare. I should not think about it anymore where I know the consequency of thinking it I am asking for hurt. Big mistake!!! I just should not think. I am prepare and think of way to start the conversation but even still will that person contact you. Also it just does not make sense ugly guy like me it should after where there thousand of other better than me.

The fear have won and I guess I will never know the answer till I tried but sometime is just best not to know the answer. It seem unfair cause another party took the risk and I am not. I just begin unfair by not giving a single clue to that person. I don't know what to do but sad I got to ignore I guess...

Anyway if the person admire me it should check my blog but I know it does not even log into my blog. I guess the person I do really love does not get a chance too read also... I simply guess that how the world work ah...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Fear Of Likeness ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, October 18, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Fear Of Likeness
 

0 comments: