Movie In The North

Today, I myself confuse cause in order to pass to my Dad money I got to make a few complicated transaction. All I know, 2 time visiting the deposit ATM and 4 time ATM within withdrawing and transferring money. Plus my bank book gonna finish soon and that my third book with in a year. Okay I dont want to talk about bank cause it make a wrong thinking that I got lot of money and I scared you guy's will rob me. I went to my Grandmother house today to collect some stuff. Is been long since I last saw her on my birthday and I told them could they make it for my cousin birthday on November. Hmmm... seldom we comfirm early. I did not expect to go watch movie with Veronica. Haha... So I went to her house at Sembawang and do my blog. Plus my computer got no sound la is like what the fuck and me as a student of Electronic of GPA 3.6 can't solve this problem till now. I don't know is it a hardware fault that is the soundcard or the software problem that is I did not install the software which I don't see for the Soundcard. ANyway I have put 4 new song which later I tell you the details. Reach Sembawang within 14 minutes and went to her house.


Not long, Numming came back and is nice to talk to her. I like to disturb her but I feel bored so we ended up going to Alamak chat and disturb afew horny guy is just simply funny. Fucking shitty people on that website and as dumb as their dick which only know how to erect and as soft as a tofu. Hmmm... Went off at 1530 took bus 856 if I cant be mistaken and went to Yishun. Is been so long time I been to Yishun. In the outside nothing change much but not in the inside. They have expend the mall. Used to be small now bigger. Before the upgrade is like the smallest shopping mall I ever visited. But since after the upgrade it is good. But one thing never change is the bus interchange. Stepping on it really bring you back to the old day.




Veronica and I watch Julie & Julia is a nice movie but if you did not sleep, you sure fall sleep in the cinema which I did somewhere in the middle. Plus, people kept on calling me so that what keep me awake. Is a nice storyline and I like it but I think I need to watch again cause there are some part I miss out during my sleep in the cinema. Fucking bitch!!! The lady who sell the ticket at the ticket counter she sure don't know how to choose seat for people. Do you know where we sat? Just next to another couple and the whole cinema empty. Luckily another couple went away. Feel much more comfortable. After the movie it rain like hell. Sent Veronica back and me went home knock out as a repay debt for not having a afternoon nap. Now I am wide awake but good thing is Media corp, Channel 5 showing good horror movie stuff. I just find horror movie funny in times.


Recently, I been sending out sms to my friend and some feel irritated. Instead of putting:


Jason Butterfly Fortune Teller I gonna rename to Uncle Jason Wisdom Teller. Much better right. Each day one sms but maybe now a week or two. Here a peek:



Uncle Jason Wisdom Teller



An Apple A Day

Does Not Keep A Doctor Away

So As An Umbrella Does

Not Keep You From Dry Begin Wet.



Here Another one:



Uncle Jason Wisdom Teller



One Day A Cleaner Asked This Question,

"What Is Much More Clean Than The Cleaner?"



And the latest which is:



Uncle Jason Wisdom Teller



A Young Boy Ask The Monk This Question,

"Do You Think I Can Run Faster Than The Train?"

And The Wise Monk Replied,

"You Don't Even Need To Run.

Simply Just Walk And Trust Me You Are Much Faster

Than The Speed Of The Train"



Haha is a kind of riddle mystery phase which you got to reflect to unlock the answer which is different based on individual thinking.


Anyway I have put 4 New Song in my blog go and check it out ya:


Trinity - 009 Sound System
Dreamscape - 009 Sound System
Singing In The Rain - Remix
Let Me Think About It - MOS

I Love trance. Farah la influrence me... Haha...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Movie In The North ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, October 31, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Movie In The North
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | November 2, 2009 at 2:27 PM

haha cool oh what your jason wisdom teller ah. sometimes funny lei haha.

by the way, the new songs all trance ah? i wanna listen to it lo but in class lah aiyah damn bored lei.

you know why you sit beside the couple cos the auntie think you and veron are couple and purposely put you and the couple together so you guys dont do itchy stuffs haha.

i got watch movie before with my friend then the bitch behind me open leg so wide for the guy to touch.

so annoying like NO MONEY TO RENT A ROOM AH?!

Unknown said... | November 3, 2009 at 5:18 AM

Not all trance la some remix.

That ticket lady ah aiya i dont know wat to say oh you said tat bitch open the leg big big right i also will open big big mah haha