Miss The Morning Hours...

WTF!!! I don't know or what but my sleeping time have once again flop. I can called it jet-lagged right? I am now still awake as bright as a light bulb till now that is 0523. I kind of miss the morning hours such as 0800 to 1300. Yes! By 1400 usually I awake. Anyway I am finding job but I just not sure what is it lei... I feel like wanna work as a bartender, learning how to mix drink or becoming a electronic technician but I would be most likely ended up at Jurong Island which is far. I Just not so sure what to chose...

But I am thinking of a gathering lei that we all go to VivoCity. What do you think? Something simple la like played pool to having a dinner at Carls Junior and a great day by ending, watching a movie. Hmmm, but I lazy to plan la...

I just kept on laughing at this picture. But indeed it inspire me in somehow or in someway...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Miss The Morning Hours... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, October 14, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Miss The Morning Hours...
 

1 comments:

Blaumits said... | October 15, 2009 at 2:59 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.