I still can remember that on Saturday I was still sleeping and fucking dead tired la but also I almost forgot that we got a house visiting to
GOwri Depavali visitation. I went to fetch
Kumar by 1430 and ended up visit his house too. Most of the cultural the way they celebrate have one common thing that is family
reunioun. Is good that
eveyone of the family gather and have a celebration and update each other to the family member how their life is and what they been doing. Not long we got to left the place and decide to meet Miss Jacinta at
AMK MRT Station.
We walked to the station and
Kumar kept on disturb most of the people. We reach and waited for the train to arrive and finally Jacinta in it and off we went toward Boon
Keng by going through Circle Line where we alight at
Bishan. Just as
Nanda acting bitchy, snap here a photo shot:

We have reached and were waiting for Farah as she is on the way there. So we took some random shot and chit chat while waiting for Farah. Here some random shot:

we took more than 30 pic and here one of the best shot for me.

Went down fetch Farah and here she came. Also
Idris took some random shot again:

Everybody sick and tired of photo so now rest...

Me and Farah just arrived...

Jacinta, Farah,
Gowri,
Kumar,
Idris and Jason (Me Of cause or else the blog wont be here) were there eating the cookies that
Gowri bake herself and some other stuff.
Idris kept on disturbing
Gowri parrot and
Gowri kept on asking him to stop but still does not want to listen so
Gowri went around the house, closing Windows and doors and let the parrot flew out hoping to bite
Idris.
Haha... Is funny la when some of them scream especially Farah. So finally the parrot teach
idirs a lesson and I
idris kept quiet. But now he romance to
Kumar. They are very loving couple:

Haha... We ate Canadian pizza for a meal of the day and we all went back home.

The next day we all decide to meet again by going East Coast. We wanted to swim at the beach or swimming pool so we
dont really sure and
Kumar early in the late morning, around 11am, we meet up at
Haji Karim again. Order two cup of Iced Milo. We
plan ended up we talk about thing that happen to us recently. We decide to go to East Coast Beach and making plan and call the other within next 3 hours. I went home took a little nap all the way to 1400. Finally Farah called me and ask to meet up but I have no
idea she came with her car. Is been long time and I almost forget how her car look like already.
Haha... So went to fetch
Kumar than back to my place behind Karim
car park.
Sumen lorry also park behind. I can't imagine one day if each of us got our own car, bike and who know lorry too we should gather that same particular car park.
We left at around 1530 and off we went while going to Yishun Mrt Station to fetch Veronica. As we went there, the sun is super hot while Kumar is in the front. After fetch Gowri off to Sambawang to fetch Gowri and off to East Coast. Went through KPE and exit out to PIE. We have reach East Coast at 1615 after buying Burger King, We sat and chit chat and decide to go swim. I, Farah and Kumar. I was scared like hell as the beach not clean and lot of stuff in the water. As we walked toward the ocean such as plastic bag and cans were toughing us but we got freak out la because we just dont know what touch us plus Farah too kept on screaming. Anyway the ground is hard mud and Kumar say I should put this on because this is spa mud. Haha he put on me or that... I regret. The water is nice and warm but low tide as no matter how far you go is still like 1 meter adult pool. Went to shower and head back home.
As we were heading back home,
Sumen lorry got problem. We stuck at the middle of PIE la. Here some photo shot that will do the talking as I lazy to type:

As
Kumar ask the car go to the left lane...

The jam have begun

The
EMAS Recovery have just arrive

Traffic Police too
arrive haha...

We were chatting away...
haha...
I tell
Sumen dont panic
just take your own sweet time plus
dont care about the jam.
Haha..

That was a nice shot...
Haha...
I have reached home and ended up I was using from 2300 to 1200. Insane right? Hmmm...
I wanted to sleep but my mum and Gowristated to come and calls start to come in. I off my phone so tat I can get a peaceful nap. 1400 I wake up and bath and off to meet Sumen and Kumar where they waited at the market there. So we reach Gowri house and we had dinner.

Gowri cooked,
Sambal Egg and Chicken. Is really fulling lei I
dont know what she put. So off to home sweet home and I just wanna knock out...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Welcome To Mid-October ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Monday, October 19, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
2 komentar: di postingan
Welcome To Mid-October
2 comments:
haha this is simply great we had lots of outing recently totally wonderful.
we should have some outing later this week or next week alright.
and gowri!
thank you for the meal, i like the sambal eggs can!
Yea Soon we will have many many outing la
Post a Comment