Around Woodland Recently...

Oh dear the season of so called I-Am-Lazy-To-Blog have came. Maybe I am lazy to blog or just too tired that all. Anyway lot of thing recent and I got lot of fun stuff been going around recently. Also in time thing just got wild and crazy in times. Ok let me tried to recall like a week ago as early as my best friend, Kumar been going to camp and the officer called me saying that he is MIA (Missing In Action) and possible they might wanna charge him AWOL (Action Without Leave) and is indeed a serious offence. He might get a detention and that is a black record. Let rewind back all the way to the day before he went into National Service.

I took a bus with him to Woodland by taking 169 from Ang Mo Kio. Not long reached Republic Poly and I met Farah. HAha... Go there and used her laptop in Republic Poly and I enjoy my time there la.

Not long after Republic Poly, Farah Dad came and fetch us and we go off to Farah house to visit Farah Mum. Not really visit go there and disturb them...


Played her Lego
Soon we off to Ranvin house also to disturb them. It been long time I never see all these family. I really enjoy but sad, got to back to Ang Mo Kio, my home town.

I been going lot of outing recently and to tell you the truth I am kind of lazy to write this blog la. So less word more picture on what happening.

I am thinking about buying a new laptop that is just enough to wrote a blog or Internet user. I find it that most laptop kind of cheap now a days. I really saving money to buy but I am lack of money. I need money so I got to go find a job. But kind of fussy... I forget when but after sending my friend off, I saw an old lady crossing a road in diagonal in huge road junction at Woodland.

I was surprise la but I went to visit Ranvin family. I went there and surprise to see Roopinder there. Plus her elder sister that is Kelvinder. They are both just simply insane as Kelvinder having a phone sex chat in front of me and Prema. I just kept on laughing la.

She is talking to this girl from India and she kept on saying dirty thing which I just simply don't wanna mention and the way she talk is just funny. Evening came and we had a breakfast menu at dinner time. Haha... is just simply fun. Egg with cheese to Hot Dog to Loaf of bread to Baked Beans to Tuna and serve Orange Juice at the time of 1900. Haha... Here the picture:


Than Roopinder ask me to accompany her to meet her so called phone chat friend and their name is Shawn, Kumar and Paul. At first is kind of not easily to break ice but they are ok. Also they shock to see me as they expect roopinder alone only. WTF you think what my friend Roopinder come down alone at the middle of the night to meet 3 Indian drunker boy is it? Can tell these guy are playboy plus one of them look like rapist la... Lucky Roopinder called me along and Roopinder said, "Jason, What will you do if they start trouble and wanna start a fight with us?" I replied, "I wont punch or what but I dig my backside and dig out my shit and put on their face. I am just waiting to do that and I can't wait to do that. Must put my shit at their face especially in their eyes mouth and best stuff it in the nose." We just kept on laughing. But things went out fine plus thanks Shawn for buying us a drink which is Jack Daniel and a mix of coke which is a basic mix. We simply chat all the way to 0530. Head home and I woke up at 0800. Haha... Did not sleep where I Sms the whole morning.


Plus my area got Pasar Malam and is been long time la. I had crispy pancake. $1... They happy like hell la that should cost like 50 cents or less lor. Fucking hell One shitty dollar for that pancake...


So Glasses Or Without glasses?

Nerd Jason


Everybody Love Jason


I think the second is better... Haha...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Around Woodland Recently... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, October 29, 2009. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Around Woodland Recently...
 

2 comments:

Blaumits said... | October 30, 2009 at 2:58 PM

YES JASON YOU LOOK LIKE ONE NERD IN THAT SPEC!

Unknown said... | October 31, 2009 at 7:39 AM

Hmmm No la the more dark is it the more nerd I am is just that poor lighting only...