I am glad the trainning for my first time begin in this field as a camp instructor (Thank You Uncle Hubert) IS TOMORROW...Yes I cant wait and finally I am doing something I like... also I am glad Miss Heng Mun plan a Sentosa trip that is on next wednesday where we play soccer and swimming... My side 2 person will be coming hahaha...
Raiders (Cyber Cafe)
How big can the cyber cafe be, have you ever been... Cause there is this place, me and my friend play LAN game at AMK central that as big as a old cinema hall. Yupp more than 200 PC in the dark and it is cheap... $2 only per hour and game is $1.50 per hour. So I and my friend we came here to play... While mean time back at home, in my house it seem the electricity bill went up... My house usage of electricity on based average is like every 2 to 3 day is $10... I think because there are increase usage on Playstation 3, Computer, Home Theater System and worst they left the light on in sometime... Aiya...
I am glad the trainning for my first time begin in this field as a camp instructor (Thank You Uncle Hubert) IS TOMORROW...Yes I cant wait and finally I am doing something I like... also I am glad Miss Heng Mun plan a Sentosa trip that is on next wednesday where we play soccer and swimming... My side 2 person will be coming hahaha...
Artikel Raiders (Cyber Cafe) ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, September 9, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Raiders (Cyber Cafe)
I am glad the trainning for my first time begin in this field as a camp instructor (Thank You Uncle Hubert) IS TOMORROW...Yes I cant wait and finally I am doing something I like... also I am glad Miss Heng Mun plan a Sentosa trip that is on next wednesday where we play soccer and swimming... My side 2 person will be coming hahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment