But me, if you know me I never think... Always excited but never think where I am... I am at Lim Chu Kang and now all the way to Pasir Ris... Oh gosh one end to another end which I seldom to do that... So since I passing by Hubert place thinking of calling him so I called him and disturb him and ask him to come down to Pasir Ris hahaha... I was laughing at his reaction by his voice...
So Xina also stay at Pasir Ris and we chat so much... Country to her me n her working experiuence to lifestyle in singapore to camp interest and so on... Chat as time flew by fast not long we reach Pasir Ris and finally met Heng Mun... So happy and I met Samual and I am so glad to meet him. We went check out the Chalet price and it was way too ex... So we decide to book chalet through friend where way much more cheaper... After that I wanna withdraw but every need to draw out $50 and Heng Mun laugh at my balance in my bank account and I was so pai sei... So we ate at Macdonald. We chat and finally Hubert came. So we wanna play bowling but too ex $4.50 per game and plus someattitude bitch customer service some more... We were abit angry n upset so we decide to go Heng Mun place that is Sengkang... A heartlander of dessert... Oh HDB everywhere and seldom see shop and Market so finally we walk and we chat we go NTUC but some thing and go playground and chat. So chat and play game to photo and walk up and down of sengkang and houngang. OMG is like we look like an idiot lor and my entire life I never walk up and down... Haha... Aiyo... So we go Macdonal at Sengkang and we ate. The Milo is like shit I stright go to the counter and I said your milo is suck... The fellow apologise and gave me a new one and still the same... That milo goes to the bin... Waste my shit money aiya... So we walk and chat back to Seingkang bus interchange and I and Hubert and Heng mun share afew of their personal story... Not long 5am and back home by the first bus...
0 comments:
Post a Comment