I love their Indoor theme park in Time Square Mall which is called Cosmos World. The roller coaster is nice but the ride is short but the DNA mixer is a killer ride. Is like I scream like hell ya know... I think I am the only one screaming like crazy cause I not use to 360 degree ride. While my friend scared of the Crazy Octopus ride and I was like sitting there and laughing at her during the ride. But it is fun and I bought 2 cool Jacket, Nike And quicksilver. Hmm it is late now and tomorrow I gonna go Genting but soon I will upload all the picture in Facebook and friendster... But I am glad I met the SMYC particapant but what happen to the MSYC particapant and thank's Hazrul for meeting me hahaha...
Shopping = Overspend, Theme Park = Scream Till You Drop...
Yes, I have been to Malaysia, KL one more time with a friend of mine and we have been shopping like crazy. Pentaling Street to KLCC to Time Square To Pasar Malam (Night Market) To Food that we never ate before... So many fun and laughter thing's to do and it have been extreme fun for the past 6 days. I like their Petro Science (KLCC) is like a Science Center in Singapore, I got to admit I am jealous that is their science center in Malaysia got way so many thing's and interesting thing to see and better than Singapore. Guy, you got to visit their Science Center in Malaysia. Really, I got to admit it is great their Science Center. It took me about 3 hours to see everything and their expidition to something that is hand-on experiment. The best part, all is cost is $6 (RM12). Singapore, oh you better upgrade your science center like hell... Is like outside the building is big but inside so little thing while Malaysia is opposite...
I love their Indoor theme park in Time Square Mall which is called Cosmos World. The roller coaster is nice but the ride is short but the DNA mixer is a killer ride. Is like I scream like hell ya know... I think I am the only one screaming like crazy cause I not use to 360 degree ride. While my friend scared of the Crazy Octopus ride and I was like sitting there and laughing at her during the ride. But it is fun and I bought 2 cool Jacket, Nike And quicksilver. Hmm it is late now and tomorrow I gonna go Genting but soon I will upload all the picture in Facebook and friendster... But I am glad I met the SMYC particapant but what happen to the MSYC particapant and thank's Hazrul for meeting me hahaha...
Artikel Shopping = Overspend, Theme Park = Scream Till You Drop... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, August 20, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Shopping = Overspend, Theme Park = Scream Till You Drop...
I love their Indoor theme park in Time Square Mall which is called Cosmos World. The roller coaster is nice but the ride is short but the DNA mixer is a killer ride. Is like I scream like hell ya know... I think I am the only one screaming like crazy cause I not use to 360 degree ride. While my friend scared of the Crazy Octopus ride and I was like sitting there and laughing at her during the ride. But it is fun and I bought 2 cool Jacket, Nike And quicksilver. Hmm it is late now and tomorrow I gonna go Genting but soon I will upload all the picture in Facebook and friendster... But I am glad I met the SMYC particapant but what happen to the MSYC particapant and thank's Hazrul for meeting me hahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment