On thursday night which fall on the 14 of August, I, Miss Siti, Miss Huda and Miss Heng Mun went to St James, Boiler room. it a lesbian night of the event, Her Story. It was fun and Huda were excited cause is like her first time go these type of place and worst is a taboo society, The Lesbian Night. I kept telling Heng Mun to watch out coz this girl like to touch breast/ chest I mean... I was like scaring hell out of her... Hahaha... I realise later that Heng Mun anf Huda, their dancing was too rigid and dont never really dance well... So I and Miss Siti do dance such as grind and some dirty dance and stick out my tounge and do horny move and disturb toward Heng Mun and Huda. Can see their reaction and I kept on dancing and disturbing them... It is so funny and fun. but Miss Siti and Miss Heng Mun felt abit heavy and I and Huda like not feeling high on drink but I am impress that Huda might be a strong drinker... Hahaha
So we took taxi home and Huda And Miss Siti went to my house overnight. So they slept ad me chat MSN throught out the whole night and I was like a zombie. But I know I must not sleep or else the trip migh go wrong the next day. So I woke them up like 6.45am and increse the music to volume 4, that should wake them up... Hahaha (Those overnight my house should understand) than we off to KL... But poor Huda go school and feeling Moody...
0 comments:
Post a Comment