Where And What Is Jason Doing Now?

Tomorrow is the last of the last day and I might miss my working world and back to the world full of fun and friends... I am busy, so busy that my friends and I got a gap that just kept on getting bigger and bigger... Yes! it all because of work... So as time pass by and days goes by what I learn is indeed time goes by very fast... I am working as a engineer now and I have lot of thing that school do not teach. Also I have made lot of mature friends... Hahaha... and they treat me well... yes! We do keep in touch I hope after I resign, and I have learn lot of different type of attitude problem people too... I have a friend of mine, Uncle Lim who wanna bring me to Johor. My Boss, Larry might want me to work oversea job in Cambodia while Uncle Steven a funny guy wanna go Hong Kong With me... Hahaha...

My boss dont wanna me to leave... Am I really that good??? I am not so sure but sure got lot of things to do in so little time... Friday Work And my last day and I am happy my pay day is tomorrow... at least 1K plus and above for two weeks only... I am so lucky I got high pay... Also this sat I am a facilator for Eurasian Association for drama workshop to Sunday Going Johor With Unlce Lim to Monday go johor again with Ai Nah and maybe I might bring Hariz along since we did not contact much while Tuesday is a Shopping time for me. I wanna buy Playstation 3 and shop, shop, shop... Hahaha... to meeting for the SMYC that is on the evening... They will be shock when they see me bring lot of shopping bag and I am like ying rong... hahaha... Also I got to clean my house by midnight coz the next day a group of frined come to my house to prepare the food for the chalet... It a ITE gathering and most of my friend sure looking forward for it...
So many thing and Opps... My boss came and I got to go... See Ya and miss you people...

Sorry that I did not update my blog but Uncle Jason will try to update everyday okay... hahaa...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Where And What Is Jason Doing Now? ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, April 17, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 1comments: di postingan Where And What Is Jason Doing Now?
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said... | April 19, 2008 at 8:16 PM

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.