Expensive Cake...

Oh for the past few days, I been eating cakes that usually cost $6++... HAha... But I really enjoying it but sad... money is going down fast... $700 down to $100 in the past 20 days... I know, uncle jason just spend too much money... So sad...

Poor a friend of mine, that is Mr Hariz, I was shock to see his mum but also I went Starbuck with Miss Gowri and we ate MAngo Cheese Cake, $6 excluded customer service tax and GST... Than I went with miss Ai NAh the next day... Where we share a cake which is Chocolate Cheese Cake RM6.30 (SIN$3.15) from secret reciept at City Square Malaysia... Miss Ai NAh overspend as a result we only can buy one cake.. Aiya... So Today I am going out with miss Gowri and I am tinking should I buy cake for Mis Farah And Miss MAry birthday tomorow that the day of the chalet and give them a surprise birthday party...

But I am happy today, coz uncle JAson wanna buy playstation 3 and the next day where we meet our dear old friend for the chalet gathering...

I am going to plan a backpacking trip from Singapore to Thailand... It is a good experience but not many people dare to go this trip in this age...
It seem many people wanna go but it just that they have money problem... So Sad!!!

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Expensive Cake... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, April 22, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Expensive Cake...
 

0 comments: