I Am Now Bankrupt, Solve It...

I and Miss Gowri when to shop again and we went to bugis junction. Shop till you drop on that day and I have never shop for a very long long and yes! really a long time... I work and I got money and it time to shop... I dont know why gowri love to go those Aunty fashion shop... Hahaha... All so aunty you know and I always chase her out of the shop saying Gowri dont la or please....... in a loud voice... Yes! I just like to disturb her...

Also I have decide to buy Playstation 3. Yes and I bought but it really cost a bomb and I have bought something that most shop do not sell, that is modify PS3 so that I can buy any region from 1 to 4 and pirate game in the future... It a investment ya know... I spend $860 and this is the first time I spend on huge amount but I am glad I got a call and got a new job, that is a Eletrical or electronic engineer tech.. in Paya L. Air Base... No camera handphone and I cannot review wat in the military base as it must be kept secret at all time... Isn it not cool...

My mum call me today and nag me at all time cause I lost my IC... Aiya sian... But all I know all THIS IS FOR YUR OWN GOOD! Yes! I know my mum love me....

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel I Am Now Bankrupt, Solve It... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, April 23, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan I Am Now Bankrupt, Solve It...
 

0 comments: