Drink & Drama


Is been a long weekend. Study hard, play hard and work hard. But I think I play tooo hard. Over the week end I wanna go club but it is full house. Even the back door bouncer wanna let me in but I say is ok you should do the job and keep the safety limit that the amount of people in the club. Hahaha, he was surprise thinking that I am a typical singaporean where grab free things. Plus I went drinking with my childhood friend and is been a good time. But I realize afew went back early....

After over night at MBS (Marina Bay Sand) I went off to FCC. It was an awesome place and lot of friendly people. I went there for a purpose to see Ezekiel, Wilsen and AJ perform. Hmmmm, I am going to ttend next week. But now is Tuesday, and my fever is still there which making me weak. Sigh... My Dad is bringing me to the family clinic at AMK.

Anyway David bring us to his field that is Baybeat.
3 stages in 3 different musical genres. I like the Free experiment genres where more to electro but the first stage at Bay beat (bottom left) have a very awesome enviroment but the audience dressing was kind of interesting. More to punk rock or Gothic.

So I, David, Dann and Perry attend some of their musical program in Baybeat and it was kind of interesting and of cause I always envy some of the people, but more to physical build... Lol :P

Btw, the chalet, whose glasses is that? (Bottom Right) plus it got degree. Did anyone left the glasses behind?







Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Drink & Drama ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, July 3, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Drink & Drama
 

0 comments: