Bazaar Hop On

It was a Ramandan time and all the Muslim in world is fasting but during the break fast there lot of interesting bazaar and stuff they sell. Is like a Pre Hari Raya celebration. Is like a celebration of counting down.

I did not really took lot of picture in the Geyalng Serai but I saw this in the industrial park which kind of unique and surprise as kind of Spidy drove me and we drop off at Aljunie Industrail Park if I can't be mistaken.

I think it is going for scape process. Well the Geyalng Serai was festive and nice to window shopping.

On Sunday we went to Johor hop Bazzar via Bazzar. It was nice and I help spidy to collect the mosque porridge for her. During the Ramandan is all about giving...

The street of Johor

Observe the pink tag, Roti Jane instead of Roti John.

The street food and Bazzar.

Also the below picture is the porridge givin firing the break fast.

Went out with spidy and her mum.

It was kind of interesting as I did not really went other part of Johor. Yet so many thing to see in Johor, Malaysia.

I went too bought a few cakes and my dinner here and there.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Bazaar Hop On ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Wednesday, July 25, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Bazaar Hop On
 

0 comments: