Afternoon, Evening & Night

Afternoon: Went out with Dennis and Enxi for a gathering at Toa Payoh. Dennis just back from Beijing. We went out to Library to Macdonald. We chit chat alot and keeping update. Is been long I met them.

Evening: I am at Clementi Wood, Sakura and thanks to Farah treat. Is a monthsary of 45th. Known this couple for at least 4 years. They are nice people. And of course I love to disturb them. Not long the sun is setting I will be in another event...
Night: Went out with Shay & Valerie, ended up meeting lot of her wonderful friend. They are such a nice ladies but of cause when we felt high there can be lot of crazy stuff going around in the pub. Such as emotion roller coaster or telling opinion or problem straight from your heart. Ezekiel accompany me for liquor buffet where house mix and drink as much as you want.



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Afternoon, Evening & Night ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, March 25, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Afternoon, Evening & Night
 

0 comments: