Went with Joe and his family to Kl & Port Dickson. We left at 2330 and reach KL by 0630 as we lost in the village. But took a rest and off to Port Dickson and simply spend the whole day there...
The Genting Trip coming on the 2 April to 4 April, I have not set any money aside.The chalet have not be organize.
I am nervous of my result.
I need a stable job and income rather than those freelance or event.
So that I could support my luxury clubbing lifestyle.
So many pressure weight against me but I am just bear the weight on my shoulder.
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
Across The Border... ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Sunday, March 18, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
0 komentar: di postingan
Across The Border...
0 comments:
Post a Comment