June Till To Semptember??? You Are Such A Lazy Boy To Update Your BLOG!!!

Now I have been living in Toa Payoh. Well thing seem to be not that bad around here. Just that when you reached home late at night, expect to meet some funny people that is loiter around your void deck. Recently that is July, I bought a Samsung Ex1 Digital Camera. Bought in Courts for $699. Actually it does not seem to be that bad... Here the slut picture of me:
One thing I liked about this camera is the low lighting area. I hardly use flash...
Thanks to the capability to F 1.8 and ISO as low to 90 but the bad side is my AKG Headphone malfunction again. Hreatbreak lei, as it cost $230. But thanks to warranty and thanks god, just bside my campus too.

Finally the Kota Tiinggi, trip went well as our group of good friend and Mr Hariz was with me to disturb Kumar throughout the whole trip. The image below is Miss Farah, Mr Kumar & Prof Jason of cause:
Farah, Kumar, Jason (Left To Right)

We went to makan first after a crowd at Immigration at Johor, Malaysia. Is just simply crowded. Anyway it is noon and these idiot were hungry so we just go to and indian-muslim stall and makan. Everytime I told the waiter, non-spice they always love to give me sambal at the side.








So finally taking a cab to Kota Tinggi by paying RM 100 through and flow. The Taxi driver would wait for us while we were swimming and here a few image:
 

After a swim and begin disturb by other but full of laughter, everyone KO in the cab where on the way back to Johor Bahru. But of coz, shopping and arcard is a must!
 Playing Daytona and I came in fouth.
Our final shot photo which on the way back to Singapore...



Went with Aunty Rita and Ranvin to Singapore Orchid Country Club which is at Yishun. everytime we went in the pool for free but now we begin caught and each above 21 got to pay $3 or $4. Ranvin can't take the suana room well for me I almost fell asleep in there. We had picnic there and of coz, I and Ranvin went to disturb some people...



But I think at the end of the day, we just float in the pool and relax. Just take a step back and just simply stone there. Dont think nor let in any thoughts. Just relax and let your mind reboot and go blank.















Semester is gonna end but exam is coming soon. I am just blur when I stare at the electrical note. I just stone there. But after school, me and my brother went to ZOUK........................
Dont really have the mood to take picture... :)

Just look how messy my room is...

Anyway in the bright side, I made frends and finally I meet this wonderful friend of mind. simply such a co-incident and her name is Spidy:

But at the same time we have to say good bye to our friend but we will meet again...
ut the last lesson of the module is always the best. Because you will tend to treasure every minutes with your classmate plus an interesting activity added to the problem of the day...

We went to industry visit with 2 classes...





Since the semester is over, and Raya is coming soon so I and Farah went to shop places such as bazar and follow my mum, to buy my sister gift.
 Farah Raya Baju
&
My Sister gift...

Haha... of cause we did not get that but that is how a perfect cut 2 carat diamond is and the cost too...

I been to this phase. A phase might make you:

Bankrupt
High
Laughter
Widen Social Network
Heavy Smoker
Talking Nonsense

If you thing is clubbing or bar than you are right! I been meeting lot of interesting people and I treat Gowri & Farah at Bistro, Changi Village a Tequila Shot, Long Island Tea and of cause for me a Bloody Mary. Which I never tried that before.

Of coz, as usual Gowri got drunk but is just funny as she nervous to drank those Tequila shot...



Fianlly I go club with my childhood friend. Went for the liquor buffet by simpy paid $25 and drink all you want from 10pm till to 11.45pm. Among all the club I been to but this is the most happening ecause is not easy to gather my bestie and simply a insane night. We make afew friends and funny thing happen such as:

Begin Wild
Vomit
Zombie Dance
Kisses
Sleep At the Bench
Pee Outside the doorstep

I called it the virgin clubber night. Cause the people you see are actually first timer. Also first time drunk...



We make afew friend on that night....


 But I and Veronical just wanna take our break. I went to Thai Ascent at Vivo, hoping Ying Rong working today. But she is not there so waste my $60.

But the beef oyster sauce and hotplate beancurd is not bad.
went to watch movie with Hariz, Contagious and my rating is 3/5... :) 

After that went to Johor and went home KO.
 I been lucky this year as I got bursary from my school and the Eurasian Community. 
I simply scared of my result because they change the system plus there no moderation. Which Poly in Singapore have no Moderation during exam. Where the BELL CURVE???

No wonder it is called RP because is stand for Retarded Polytechnic...



Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel June Till To Semptember??? You Are Such A Lazy Boy To Update Your BLOG!!! ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, September 20, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan June Till To Semptember??? You Are Such A Lazy Boy To Update Your BLOG!!!
 

0 comments: