Food To Club

Is been so long time that I went to East Coast Park to have my seafood dinner. I cant even recall went but is a good thing that I went there together with my friend family and makan till we drop...

The picture on the left is clayfish. And I have never eaten before but this is my favorite seafood now. $16 only... 

 After a stomach full of dinner, my clubbing mood drop to be honest. And at Taneh Merah, it is so difficult to find a cab. But the good thing is once I am in club, I meet wonderful people. And is amazing that within a second, from stranger to friend...

 My friend love pinky...
 I am so glad Egg, he is from Thailand, he too make his friend. Plus I found my relatiive that the picture below, they all from Thailand...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Food To Club ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Sunday, September 25, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Food To Club
 

0 comments: