
Anyway went out with Gowri to Changi Village and makan. Envy them and find it so useful if you got your own transport. And they too around my age. But sadly, I can’t really overnight because I meed to meet one of my mum friend the next day for an interview. Let say it can be casual and informal interview.
But I woke up slightly late. I am so dead tired and I have to be in Holland Drive by 0800 but ended up 0930. Reach there and I and went to took cab together with my mum all the way down to sentosa Cove.
They are Indian Families owning afew variety business in Singapore and some part of South East Asia. My Mum talk a lot about me therefore the lady boss just wanna meet me. She is a nice lady. So serve with coffee and I got to wait for her Yoga lesson.
I was taking a sip and simply view the ocean.

Than after the interview I get to know her more and Yes I got a job. Plus point is an ideal job and my schedule is friendly to theirs. I got to work the weekend but I can simply request if I want to work more. Especially when school open, not much job would employ me due to my schedule. So this is an ideal job. But after Cambodia and China trip, on mid to late march, let the job begin.
Ohhhh… I am so sad. My wallet & iPod Touch lost. Oh well, I guess I got to save up and buy again and learn a valuable lesson. No point regret it…



0 comments:
Post a Comment