Blank Emotion



I am trying to be happy. I am trying to be happy and content. I felt so moody and is not a good week. I felt one kind but cant explain the feeling. I wish I can be happy like that girl above and most of the time I pretend to do that so that my friend wont need to comfort me as I used to giving comfort people. Oh well Cognitive UT 3 was good. Thanks to few of my friend note from internal class to external parties. But UT 3 Math was tough, tough and much tougher. But it was great as few question my mind totally blank but able to retrieve. Let hope I could survive tomorrow UT3 Physic. Btw, it seem the environment of social around me change so fast. Is like I still miss those day in W14E but wondering what would we be doing if we having class now in W34P but now a whole new bunch of friend came that is Cambodia Trip. I am scared as the responsible is big but I know I felt great if I succeed it. Planning the Sport day in Cambodia.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Blank Emotion ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Tuesday, February 15, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Blank Emotion
 

0 comments: