The 2011 Christmas Is here and when ever that happen, I know the current year is dying but a fresh new start will come. Each time it happen is as if you reset your phone but on back, the operating will run much smooth than before.
Let look back the past and this what happen on October till to December.
Kota Tinngi Trip
I Join Dragonboat which is my first medal
My Childhood beloved 21st Birthday..(above Picture and below picture)
Visiting hunted place in Singapore
Went KTV with my dearest friend Egi
It seem many good thin have come but so as bad thing such as failing 2 paper which I got to work harder. Hmmm, not traveling to other country and stop work which I wanna find job. Also why is my face getting worst?
But I will try to update as often as possible for 2012 to keep my blog alive. That is one of the resolution.
0 comments:
Post a Comment