Fast-Forward

It is a hectic week not to mention I Got F for my first paper in Quality Management. It is simply stupid where I got the resource right in front of my face and still can fail the paper. It is simply stupid but in the positive side this is what happen:

My Brother 20th Birthday

I still can remember that day after work Farah came to fetch me and send all the way by car to East Coast Chalet. They just simply make my day as they (Kevin friend and his 2nd degree friend) do give me laughter. Here a family picture of mine...

Thanks Gerard for treating me a musical play but ended up begin sabo...

Gowri kept on disturb me by asking me go to her place...

Is been so long since I have eaten Roti Tissue...

And of cause not long is time to move house to Toa Payoh. So many thing happen in short period of time and of cause not long I would miss my old estate that is Ang Mo Kio which been living for at least 22 Years...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Fast-Forward ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Saturday, June 25, 2011. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Fast-Forward
 

0 comments: