I still could remember (last month) that we had a class chalet gathering of the first semester that is W14E. We had fun and really enjoy in those good old day.
Fire Starter
Our class really suck in starting the fire and we tried our best to do it. We tried 6 times and finally we manage to start and we started to makan only at 7pm. But we got so much left over and me as a chef for crab stick, flop. But I am good at keeping the fire going. Right?
Our facilitator were there, Dr. Meryvn. He came and enjoy the fun. Still could remember the first day of school, I thought he is gonna be a nerd Facil, who just gonna follow the text book where in my heart, OMG. But in fact never judge the book by it cover as he might look innocent but he is not. He is out there to tease people.
King Cup
We payed game and unfortunate I got two time in the row of forfeit. But despite the fact, thanks to Ivan and Liang Jia they help me finish it. I felt so high but never ever me get drunk. Because I need to take care my kids. Jayden start to drunk and Zhang Hao face grew red.
Popeye
Right at the first day, we went to Popeye to makan. a gang of 15 student went to Popeye at Downtown East. Is been fun but I cant simply find all the photo.
Well our class have lot of funny moment but I am just curious what would my new class be right? Will they be insane or nerd? Will they be as crazy as them or wild? I got the answer and soon gonna update that...Next post will be my First Day of work and My Birthday...


2 comments:
nice or what chalet!
i havent been to chalet for almost a year, aiyah make it a year since gonna be 2011, thanks to my mom la.
btw my first class was w14d.
the first class has always been the best ever.
Wow D ah! You just beside me la in those old day...
Post a Comment