Is a very surprise that I got a chance to go for an F1 Race. I got a deal with someone with 2 F1 race ticket for only $100. The seat allocated at Marina Floating Parade. So I went off with Kumar with taking cab down to town area. Let the picture do the talking again...


Anyway this post is about my previous semester class in Republic Poly that is W14E. Is been fun and I can never forget the moment. Is been long and indeed is been sometime that my blog is dead. But I tried to update ASAP.
Ho Chi Ming City
I am glad this trip we went is successful. I thought is all talk but no action but finally our plan is in reality. The challenge of planning the trip is we cant decide to stay in which hotel till the city. Usually we planned ended up we had laughter by game. But not long the day have came and here a few picture do the story telling.
Right at the smack of the morning, 5am. I met Zhang Hao at Sengkang Compass point. Sweet of his parent bringing him to the airport. We reach there and everyone was kind of blur but excited. Checking the departure board on which row to check-in, we queue. Some debate and giving suggestion weather to change here in singapore or Ho chi Ming. Well, I vote here...

Dont go over the limit...

Ivan is worried as I took some of his luggage kg...

Jayden not yet wake up...
We went into the transit and just as I guess, typical teen on what is the first thing you do when you in the transit? Duty-free..... Liquor to tobacco. Liang Jia bought 555 while Tyron bought Marlboro. Somemore can used my name in order to purchase this item. such a Tampines... :p


So we were waiting to board and finally off into the air... On the way to Ho chi Ming City...

The journey took about 2 hours...

Once we reached, I felt heart broke as the currency rate is even much more better than Singapore Airport.

Bike is the most common transport in Vietnam.

As we were checking in the hotel, we got to paid 7 Million dong. Well, we are not used to the currency that each dominant note add triple zero behind of our note.

After checking in the hotel, we went to the supermarket.

And I am surprise that I saw my sister name was also one of the well-known brand in Vietnam.

Than the boy hit the shopping of wanting a sunglasses. Their first UT on Bargaining test...
Historical landmark roud-a-bout just right outside the market.


We went to Saigon Center

Exploring the street by night...

After exploring the street, this shop has an interesting name. Come and Buy. So went in and take a look. Is more to a gift shop and ideal for a friend for souvenir or birthday gift.


Back to the street and head home.
We went to their historical museum where their historical is famous during world-war II. Is an eye-opening and sometime I can felt the eerie sense as I read how the village/ citizen suffer in those day.

Weapon to type of transport that begin used in World-War II

Type of bullet to facility they used to torture people such as tiger cage


After the museum visit, we wanna shop and we went to explore in Ho CHi Ming City. As Jayden got stuck another side of the street...

We went to our fav. shopping mall that is Verifcom. Down the basement, the boy decide to play bumper car. By night fall we went to shop in the heartland district.

The Singaporean lady boy just love Louis Vuitton. :P

We bought some gift for our class...

And I was taking a photo of one of the main landmark in Ho Chi Ming City

Shop and shop again...

Another shopping mall again...

Taxi is cheap as one of our common transport...

And JAyden were beside the bust street as the boy were finding cheap glasses...

By night fall, we went to the night market. This is one of my fav. snack...

Tyron were buying a shirt.

And we ate at some restaurant.


This is what happen during the letern festival...

Time flew by fast as the day we enjoy. And not long the last day came as we taking our final group photo...

They went back to their usual place to play arcard

Collect their lauggage

And off to Airport.

The flight is begin delayed and that is suck. We all run out of money and we smoke through... But is a great trip as we know our buddies more. BUt the trip is good and I were just wondering when the next trip will come again...
Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi
Artikel
F1 Off To Ho Chi Ming... ini dipublish oleh
Unknown pada hari
Tuesday, October 19, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada
2 komentar: di postingan
F1 Off To Ho Chi Ming...
2 comments:
not bad uh vietnam, did you try their vietnamese coffee?
should have i bet if you didn't ITS WASTED!
and also their pho noodles i think pho means noodle lah.
then it seems the place you went looks like a good place for non-tourist right?
i wanna buy the small2 tops there cos its much cheaper than singapore or go pulau pinang?
i forgott he place in indonesia.
or cambodia haha.
thailand also not bad.
Aiyo they prefer more to tourist spot. So we like spending more time in so called orchard road.
I did not know they had a good coffee there???
Post a Comment