Can't Believe It...

The Saigon, Ho chi Ming City is coming soon. I cant wait as my first time going to Vietnam. The flight and planning thanks to my classmate. I thought it wont happen but it is happening now. Is coming this Monday so my dearest friend prepare to wake up early and let explore Vietnam. Btw dont shop alot cause we all limit to 10kg only.

My handphone is in progress. I hope I could get back my phone because the phone I am using now is suck. I lazy to transfer all the no. So I dont normally pick up call unless I know your no. that is...

Is been last two day I have been staying at home like an angle. Before that, I and Roopinder over night at Ranvin house and we just randomly chat with stranger plus a webcam. Is just funny...

Well that the update from me...
Update you more on the trip of Vietnam on 25 Nov onward...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Can't Believe It... ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, September 16, 2010. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 2 komentar: di postingan Can't Believe It...