Mobile Blog ---> http://dayamp781.blogspot.com/

Yes, now my blog will be update easily and faster and I have update to another site that is http://dayamp781.blogspot.com/ where whatever I decide to write my blog through the handphone.

Yes, back to my old life...
There is so many meeting andI have make lot of new friends in MalaysiaSingapore Youth Camp. Yes, there are so many thing to do and these year it was a rush. But also I meet lot of new friends is it not that nice. But anyway so many meeting... From Church to youth camp to meeting friends and family...

Uncle Lim wanna give me a job but he is so irritating... Aiya, it is a huge mistake by meeting him and this 40 year olds plus old men, he is crazy and also he call me so many time... But my good friend that is Nanda tell him that I was in Bangkok for 6 months. But that old men smart by using another number and I fall into his trap... Hahaha, anyway he is a fun guy but sometime he is just irritating la... I guess whatgoes around come around...

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Mobile Blog ---> http://dayamp781.blogspot.com/ ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, May 15, 2008. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Mobile Blog ---> http://dayamp781.blogspot.com/
 

0 comments: